June 14, 2016

lance lance lance


Lance Carson Pig

It was hand made by Lance. He made it for me as payment for a web page I built for him years ago. It was a nice experience getting to know Lance. Lance came to my house and we spent an afternoon together. I showed him how to code his webpage. I was stupid for not recording, or videoing that afternoon. In my experience with Lance he can be very nice, or kind of grumpy. When he built this board, he put a tremendous amount of thought and care into it. He built one board, but decided it wasn't right for me. My good buddy bought that board. Lance eventually gave me this yellow one. He felt like this yellow one was right for me.This yellow board is fast, and very stable. It is luxurious to trim on it. It is a MAN's board. I rode in in the "slider's point" section of  "JAZZ THE GLASS".

Mike Black

No comments:

Post a Comment